AN EVALUATION OF STUDENT INDUSTRIAL WORK EXPERIENCE SCHEME
|REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT|
No of pages
|MS Word & PDF|
The custom academic work that we provide is a powerful tool that will facilitate and boost your coursework, grades and examination results. Professionalism is at the core of our dealings with clients
For more project materials and info!
Call us here
With the instruction given by the school authority to proceed on industrial on industrial training scheme on the 20th of august 2012 at any place which can accept us to perform the industrial attachment of which i attached to Niyi Odetundun & Co, a chattered estate surveyor and value in Ilorin for the period of four month as part of the requirement for the fulfillment of the award of national diploma in estate management
Definition of SIWES, highlight aims, goal& objective:
1.1: DEFINITION OF SIWES.
Student industrial work experience which is a program established by I.T.F (Industrial Training Fund) in 1976 to bridge the gap between theory and practical aspect of learning in a tertiary institution in Nigeria.
Siwes was established in Nigeria to help student develop on their practical aspect of learning expose them to various techniques in the industry and also help them to know the ways of handling equipment and machineries.
The program was established with various coordinating agencies respect to each tertiary institution in the country. These agencies are:
1. NBTE (National Broad for Technical
2. NUC (National University Commission) for University
3. NCCE (National Commission of College of Education) for colleges of education.
The objectives of Siwes among others include to:-
Provide an avenue for students in institution of higher learning to acquire industrial skills and experience in their approved courses of study
Prepare students for the industrial work situation which they are likely to meet after graduation
Expose students to work methods and techniques in handling equipment and machinery not available in their institution
Provide students which they are likely to meet after graduation
Expose students to work methods and techniques in handling equipment and machinery not available in their various institutions.
1.2 BRIEF HISTORY OF SIWES
Student industrial work experience scheme (Siwes) was established by Industrial Training Fund (ITF) in 1973/1974 to solve the problem of lack of adequate practical skills preparatory for employment in industries by Nigerian graduate of tertiary institution.
Prior to the establishment of the schemes, there was a concern among our institution of higher learning lacked practical background studies preparation for employment in the industries.
The student industrial work experience scheme (siwes) is a skill training program designed to expose and prepare student of agriculture technology, environmental science, medical science and pure & applied science for the industrial work situation one is likely to meet after graduation.
1.3 THE ORGANIZATIONAL CHART OF THE COMPANY
1.4 THE MAJOR ACTIVITIES OF THE ORGANIZATION.
The major activities of the film include:
They value properties such as land, buildings, and plant and machinery for all purpose including:
4. Auditing/Balance/Preparation of Statement of Affairs
5. Offer of Share to the Public
6. Purchases and Sale
7. Compulsory Acquisition
9. Rental and Certificate of Occupancy Processing
PROPERTY FINANCE AND MANAGEMENT
They undertake and advise on:
1. Property Acquisition and disposal
2. Acquisition and Disposal and Investments generally
3. Grants Surrenders Termination and Renewal of Leases
4. Rents Lease Covenant Negotiation and Reviews
5. Property Management and Portfolio Advise [Industrial Commercial or Residential Property]
6. Facility management [stadium, hotel, guesthouse, multipurpose, Hall, etc]
Investments and project generally they include:
1. Evaluation of project and investments
2. Feasibility and viability studies in respect of projects including:
3. Agricultural and Agro -allied ventures
4. Hotel and Guest Houses
5. Factories for large or small scale industries
6. Advice on Management Operations
7. Advice on investment cost and financing plans
PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
They provide consultancy services in
1. Property development include design and development of building
2. Development of Housing Estate
3. Development of Sites and Services
4 Loan procurement, especially national housing fund [NHF] loan for Houses
5. Consortium financing