COMPARATIVE VIEW OF PARTIES IN CAMEROON: CASE STUDY CPDM AND SDF
No of pages
|MS Word & PDF|
The custom academic work that we provide is a powerful tool that will facilitate and boost your coursework, grades and examination results. Professionalism is at the core of our dealings with clients
For more project materials and info!
Call us here
Background to the study
From the beginning, political development has depended on party. “The castes of the ancient world are the fossilized remains” of parties once active in a world still more ancient. The political interest of early Hebrew history centers in the struggle of an intensely national party, which sought to exclude foreign influences, altogether, with a party which looked to Egypt and to the more civilized states of western Asia for ideas and support.
Main research question
- How are parties viewed in Cameroon?
- Specific Research questions
- Why have most Cameroonian parties been unable to sustain Western-style systems?
- What are the main contributions of CPDM and SDF for civil society and democracy in Cameroon
- What impact has external pressures had on internal parties change?
- Should democracy always be equated with creation of party(CPDM and SDF)?