DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF SALES FORECASTING SYSTEM
No of pages
|MS Word & PDF|
The custom academic work that we provide is a powerful tool that will facilitate and boost your coursework, grades and examination results. Professionalism is at the core of our dealings with clients
For more project materials and info!
Call us here
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
CHAPTER ONE: GENERAL INTRODUCTION
- Aims and objectives
- Significant of the study
- Research methodology
- Scope of the study
- Organization of the report
- Definition of terms
CHAPTER TWO: LITERATURE REVIEW
2.1 Review of past works
2.2 Overview of sales forecasting
2.3 Direct extrapolation of sales
2.4 Casual approaches to sales methodology
2.5 Choosing the right forecasting methodology
3.1 Method of data collection
3.2 Analysis of existing system
3.3 Problem of existing system
3.4 Proposed of system specification
3.5 Advantages of the proposed system
3.6 Design and implementation methodologies
CHAPTER FOUR: DESIGN, IMPLEMENTATION AND DOCUMENTATION OF THE SYSTEM
4.1 Design of the system
4.1.1 Output design
4.1.2 Input design
4.1.3 File design
4.1.4 Procedure design
4.2 Implementation of the systems
4.2.1 Hardware support
4.2.2 Software support
4.3 Documentation of the system
4.3.1 Program documentation
4.3.2. Operating the system
4.3.3 Maintaining the system
CHAPTER FIVE: SUMMARY, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION
5.2 Experienced gained
- System flowchart
- Program Flowchart
- Source listing
- Computer output
1.3 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
- Produce intelligent sales forecasts, more quickly, more effectively and with one of the tedious manual processes associated with using spreadsheets for the forecasting of demand.
- Rapid Implementation: The application can be implemented very quickly. Data can be sourced from any ODBC/OLEDB data source or from flat files.
- Forecast revenue and profit as well as quantities: The computer based sales forecasters allow forecasts to be made not just for volume, but also for selling prices, cost of goods etc.
- A versatile software tools: Empower your forecasters to productively forecast, plan and re-plan sales, prepare budgets, monitor, monitor, review and report, all within a single, easy to use system.
1.4 AIM AND OBJECTIVES
Sales forecasting is the prediction of future sales performance based on previous sales history, upcoming events, statistical analysis or anything else that may influence sales. The project is aimed at developing a computer based application that plan purchasing and inventory system of a company. Sales forecasting is an important tool used by many business to fulfill several objectives.
- To develop software that serves as the basis of marketing or sales planning.
- To design a system that helps in financial planning and reporting or budgeting.
1.5 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
What is required is a system that support judgment forecasting, which takes the drudge out of retrieving and analyzing data, and which allows sales marketing managers, finance managers and general manager to work cooperatively on their components of the forecasting, planning and review process, within a common, shared but secure systems environment.
1.6 ORGANIZATION OF THE REPORT
Chapter one contains the general introduction which is the chapter that sheds a clear light on what the project is all about. It also contains state of the problems, significant of the study, objectives of the project as well as the scope of the study.