Examining The Effectiveness Of Trade Fair As Sales Promotion On Business Growth
No of pages
|MS Word & PDF
The custom academic work that we provide is a powerful tool that will facilitate and boost your coursework, grades and examination results. Professionalism is at the core of our dealings with clients
For more project materials and info!
Call us here
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Trade fair often features spending display and showcasing of first class product of international standard.
Trade fair is big business, and particularly when they are of international variety.
Across the world, countries jostle and throng to the seen as hosting the real big fails of the moment.
We must states that beyond the more exercise of gathering exhibitors to the event and getting than to showcase their product and services to visitors, there is more ending question of how much real benefit would accrue to the nation from this gathering of business, people official.
Exhibitors pay expensively there trade visitors. There is fairs of the world, including the trade visitors.
There is also sustained high pitch competition, not only by leading business that have new product showcase, but also, amongst trade fairs companies to develop new trade fair products, expand existing ones and grow their market share in such a way that they out perform their co-fair participants.
Indeed, professional in the trade fair business would pick holes any track fair in Nigeria as international, given the fact that there is established standard for classification.
This is indeed part of the challenges facing the Nigeria fair industry.
Indeed, professional in the trade fair business would pick holes any track fair in Nigeria as international, given the fact that there is established standard for classification. This is indeed part of the challenges facing the Nigeria trade fair industry.
The attachment of the tag “international” to a trade fair event is not a matter of the more choice of words.
More than syntax, it has to do with the bigger reality that for any given fair to be and seen as being internationally the percentage of exhibitors and professional visitors coming from outside the testing nation and region should be at least 10.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
This research study will generate answer to most of the question that constitute the problem of this research they are:
– Does trade fair as sales promotion be use to achieve business growth objective.
– To what extent did trade fair satisfy an organization in term of achieving the growth of the business?
– Does trade fair as a marketing strategy has any effect on achievement of marketing objective
– Is there any correlation between trade fair and sales promotion
– Is there any relationship between trade fair and business growth.
– Is there any benefit trade fair bring into Kwara state business.
1.3 AIM AND OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
The aim of the study is to examine the impact of trade fair on business growth.
Objective of the study
– To assess or examine the effectiveness of trade fair as sales promotion on business growth
– To examine the effect of trade fair to the organization in achieving the growth of the business
– Ti bring or active effect on achievement of marketing objective.
– To keep an encouraging people to buy diving off season.
– To inform, educate and enlighten many others about the prospect of trade fair considering its relevance of business growth.
1.4 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
Since all organization and business have come to realize the important of trade fair for achieving business growth, this study is of immense value or benefit to the following.
PUBLIC I.E. CUSTOMERS AND CONSUMERS COMPANY
ACADEMIC: This study has a vital impact to play academically as it will effectively contribute to both the knowledge of the researcher and academic in general. It will contribute to marketing literature which will serve as reference point.
GOVERNMENT: It will improve revenue base of the government collections of taxes.
PUBLIC: It is of significant to the buyer or the target as it creates awareness, educate and appealing to the consumer on a particular product. It is usually enhance better services to the consumer and discourage dissonance.
COMPANY: This study is of significant to the manufacturer as it enables them to choose an appropriate and understand effectiveness of sales provision for the sales of the product and benefit derived from the product both local and international market, that will improve the profitability for expansion.