AN EXAMINATION OF PLANNING AS A MANAGEMENT FUNCTION IN AN ORGANIZATION
|BANKING AND FINANCE|
No of pages
|MS Word & PDF|
The custom academic work that we provide is a powerful tool that will facilitate and boost your coursework, grades and examination results. Professionalism is at the core of our dealings with clients
For more project materials and info!
Call us here
This project centers on organization with principal attention to planning for the attainment of organization goals.
The management of an organization is carried out through the action of several people who designed and maintained and environment in which individual working together in groups can accomplish presented missions and objective.
Management is a process by which organization objectives are achieved through coordinated human effort.
It can be defined as the carrying out of operation designed to accomplish aims and effectiveness of polities which of course are determined by the management.
Personnel management that is concerned with the maintenance of human relationship they give maximum contribution to the effective and efficient working of the organization.
1.1 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
This study intends to ascertain the importance and impacts of planning as a managed function of an organization.
It has been detected that most management fails.
This in the long run affects the organization difficult for researchers to determine the level of managerial planning function.
In recent years the function of planning for the organization are majorly carried out by the board of directors of the organization instead of the management of the organization.
These factors are problems of research work.
1.2 RESEARCH QUESTIONS
1. Does your company engaged in planning
2. When planning for future, does your company incorporate variable like uncertainly ?
3. Does your company engaged in supervision of the planned object after implementation?
4. Does your company usually appraise it well planned object after implementation ?
5. How long does planning take in your company ?
6. What level of management is responsible for the planning \
7. When is planning carried out ?
8. What does your company do when there is an adverse variance after result ?
9. What is the composition of the special committee earlier referred to ?
10. Comment on the planning function as practiced in your company and use of theories ?
1.3 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY .
The aimed issues in the study center on how planning grips in achieving the organizational objectives. The basic aims and objectives of the study include
1. To determine what planning’s are available to the organization in order to obtain the greatest capacity of worker.
2. To identify the effect of planning as a management function organized objectives.
3. To examine the model and manners in which planning is being applied in international Tobacco company and how function they are using planning achieving and to increase their organizational goals.
4. To determine what consideration and organization bears in mind when designing tools In achieving managerial decision.
5. To identify and discuss the effect of planning techniques on corporate objective and also expose the rationale behind planning techniques vis-à-vis corporate objective.
1.4 RESEARCH HYPOTHESIS
The hypotheses to be tested in relation to the research topic are:
HO: there is no significance planning management function in an organization .
Hi: there is no significance planning management function in an organization.
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
Planning helps the organization to anticipate and provides for inevitable changed in a meaningful and effective way.
Further are very vital to a well accumulated plan.
Even there are data and information, there is always the problem of trained personnel to perform this function of collection and analyzing of data in the administration of international Tobacco company (ITC).