IMPACT OF ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SYSTEM IN FINANCIAL INSTITUTION
|BANKING AND FINANCE|
No of pages
|MS Word & PDF|
The custom academic work that we provide is a powerful tool that will facilitate and boost your coursework, grades and examination results. Professionalism is at the core of our dealings with clients
For more project materials and info!
Call us here
1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Payment systems are currently being developed around the world. As technology progressed, so too have payment systems.
E-payment is the latest method of paying and exchanging value of payment.
The CBN recently has granted approval to a number of Banks to introduce International and money transfer products, telephone banking, on-line banking via the internet, though on a limited scale.
1.2 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
This research work is to examine impact of electronic Banking in Nigeria banking system.
Specifically the study objectives are:
(1) to evaluate the prospects of electronic Banking in unity bank plc
(2) to evaluate the impact of electronic banking in unity bank plc
(3) to examine whether electronic banking has improve the fortune of the Bank
(4) to examine the effect of electronic banking has it improve the fortunes of the Bank
(5) to examine whether the bank electronic banking guideline comply with the CBN Electronic Banking guideline policy