ASSESSING EFFECTIVE PLANNING AND CONTROL AS AN INDISPENSABLE TOOLS FOR BANK GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
|BANKING AND FINANCE|
No of pages
|MS Word & PDF|
The custom academic work that we provide is a powerful tool that will facilitate and boost your coursework, grades and examination results. Professionalism is at the core of our dealings with clients
For more project materials and info!
Call us here
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
For any Organization to survive especially in a violate environment like ours. It must of necessity effective planning and control in its culture to realize its desired goal.
If an organization fail to practice planning and control as a culture.
Its bound to fail similarly, one who does not plans is also planning to fails any perspective we look at in life.
It is all about planning and wholly working toward success with the aids of the laid down plant to achieve the desired goals.
Planning is said to be the first function of manager.
It is the formal process of setting objective and determines the needs of accomplishing the predetermined objective.
Planning requires assessment of the organization of the organization strength and weakness through projections, fire casting about the future condition of the environment where the business operates planning leads to good performance.
Research has shown that successful firms plan and plan well (koontz et al- 1986) creating posture and allocating duties and responsibilities among individuals within an organization implies that work decision about how an organization in area is being run control guides the activities towards predetermine goal.
It measure performance against standard with a view to enable corrective action to be taken to keep the plan on course.
Through control, the success of meeting the goals in an organization is judges and such goals are not met; corrective steps are taken or possible corrective solution.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE STUDY
This project stated the problems militating against the effective planning and control as an indispensable tools for Bank Growth and Development.
1. It led to low productivity line-staff competition in Nigeria banking sectors.
2. There will are inter-departmental conflict in the banking sector.
3. It led to the organization and personal goal clash in Nigeria banks.
4. Through insufficient planning and controlling. It led pressure placed on employee by the demands of the organization and stave holder.
1.3 RESEARCH QUESTIONS
The following research question which relate to the effective planning and control are mapped out:
1. Do other factor such as remuneration and poor working environment result to poor productivity?
2. Does the act of not defining responsibilities during the process of the planning and control result in staff competition among subordinates even among subordinates to superior.
3. Could it be that how productivity results from failure on the part of management to identify opportunities and threat before making plans.
4. Are there clash among per sued values and organization goals that could lead to poor productivity and what ways can this be properly managed so as not to affect the organizational negatively.
1.4 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
The objectives of the study “the Effective planning and Control” As an indispensable tool for bank growth and development.
i. To determine the importance of planning and controlling as an indispensable tool in banks.
ii. To determine the types of strategic needs to adopt in implementing its decision and show how to patronize her customers.
iii. To review the reasons why organization needs to plan so as to achieve its aim and objectives.
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
This research work will benefit in the following ways. After it has been able to provide answers to the research questions in relation on how productivity.
It will help management to know how best to handle poor productivity. In their organization, it will also act as reference to managers.
This research work would give a better understanding of the term planning, control and high light their user in any organization. It will serve as reference to future researchers involved in similar issues.